Saturday, May 9, 2009

Today i suppose to meet CK for lunch at expo, ended up he got another thing on. After that my mum ask me to go for family dinner later at jurong point. Ended up i didnt manage to go for service at expo, but instead i watch jurong service online from my laptop at home. I think my brother got see abit as he walk pass my room as i did not close my door. I didnt manage to see finish the whole service, only see finish the drama, cause around 5pm, we all going out le.

We walk pass the panjang park to panjang plaza to talk bus 180. When we reach jurong point, the place was so much bigger compared to last time. We walk around and we came upon "Courts", went inside and look at some fridge, maybe next time would get a bigger ones. My mum also met some of her friends at jurong point, same goes to my dad.

After all the walking, we finally went to "Soup Restaurant" for dinner. We had the Mothers Day set menu. We tried the Samsui Ginger Chicken , it was very weird when served. They serve us with a dish of steamed chicken, a bowl of cabbage and a plate of minced ginger that mix with sesame oil. We wrap the chicken in lettuce to achieve that crunch when you bite. We eat till very full . After dinner we continue our tour around jurong point, we came across this place "New York New York" saw a fat boy eating 1 big plate of fries and 2 burgers. The plate is so big that it is suspected to be 50 cm in diameter .. We went home and walk pass the panjang park, my mum met another of her friend and we all walk home together. Her friend is staying one storey below us, so call neighbour :) Had a wonderful mothers day dinner with my family, especially with my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment