Monday, June 22, 2009

19th to 20th june 2009, 25th bday

On 19th june 2009 , i went to find my gf michelle and we went expo for bible study : Song of Solomon. My gf give me a bday present : blue shirt .. That was awesome as she have great forsight that i like that color :) After bible study, I sent her home to hougang, she give me another present : handprint mould box .. We watch boys over flowers together at her house after that. In the morning 20th june 2009, we had breakfast together and we do the DIY handprint together, it was fun was we get all mess up and clay over our hands. Eventually we manage to get everything together after all the playing.

We let it to dry and we went to expo for father's day services. I wore the blue bday shirt out to expo, had a wonderful services and drama. During the service, i sit with Zech and timothy. After service at expo, we (me + michelle + florance + timothy + zech) went airport together to meet (alex + xinyi + ck + shien) for dinner at Soup Restaurant at T2. Zech is very willing and drove us to expo T3, then we walk over to T2 to meet them. Xinyi and alex bought me a shirt and a blackforest cake, so thoughtful of them sia. CK even offered to treat as he claim he didnt get present for me, he so da fang :) After dinner, CK went back to work, Zech + shien went to T3 to fetch yongxin and family, me + michelle + florance + xinyi + alex + timothy went home .

No comments:

Post a Comment