Monday, June 22, 2009

21st June 2009, 25th bday

On 21st June 2009, sunday, me and dear michelle went lunch and we make coke icecube. I sent her to tamp and she went to her student hse to teach piano, I go walk around at tamp 1 shopping mall. In the end went to Times to see any interesting books, found one book that able to compares and relate between the saying between jesus and buddha .. This book is intersting but kinda expensive at ard $35 .. I spend ard 20 mins reading while waiting for michelle to finish teaching and getting to tamp 1.

When she reach tamp 1, we went walking around searching for restaurant for dinner. We intend to have our dinner at F.I.S.H but after seeing the menu, its almost identical to Fish_n_Co. Lastly we went to Say Cheeze at #02-09/10, we ordered 2 soup + 2 floral tea + 2 fish main course + 4 sides and we had a filling and wonderful dinner.














After dinner, we went shopping, both me and michelle bought a new pair of shoe. We went home and touch up on the handprint and the result is flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment